Over 30 years of experience handling criminal defense cases.
Guy H. Richardson is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at
West Point, NY (B.S. 1972) and the University of Southern California (M.S.
1976). After completing 6 years of military service as a U.S. Army Infantry
Officer he entered law school at the Memphis State University School of
Law in Memphis, TN and graduated in 1980.
He began his legal career by serving as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
in Butler County for a year and then entered private practice where he
developed his expertise in the field of criminal defense law. With 30
years of practice he is highly experienced in all aspects of criminal
defense work and is a seasoned trial attorney in the state and federal
courts of Missouri. He has a lengthy and successful record of pre-trial
suppression motions, jury trial acquittals and appellate court conviction
reversals. He is a member of the Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Missouri, 1981
- U.S. Federal Court (Eastern and Western Districts), 1981
- Memphis State University School of Law, J.D. (1980)
- University of Southern California, M.S. Systems Management (1976)
- United States Military Academy, West Point, NY, B.S. (1972)
- Butler County Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers