Over 40 years of experience representing injured clients.
Ron Little is a graduate of the University of Missouri Law School and a
member of the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys and the American
Association for Justice. His practice is focused exclusively in the area
of workers compensation.
He is an experienced trial lawyer who has successfully tried numerous cases
on behalf of injured workers and settled hundreds more. His knowledge
and experience provide individuals hurt on the job with unparalleled representation.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Workers’ Compensation
- Missouri, 1966
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 1968
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 1968
- University of Missouri Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri, 1966 J.D.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Butler County Bar Association - Past President
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys - Member
- American Association for Justice - Member
Past Employment Positions
- Wayne County, Missouri, Prosecuting Attorney, 1966-1967
Fraternities / Sororities