Nearly 10 years of experience handling workers’ compensation cases.
Sheila Blaylock joined Little, Schellhammer, Richardson & Knowlan Law
Offices, P.C. in 2004 after graduating from the University of Missouri,
School of Law. She devotes a substantial portion of her time to the workers’
compensation department with an emphasis on securing medical treatment
for injured workers. Sheila is a member of the Butler County Bar Association,
the Missouri Bar, the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, and the
American Association for Justice.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation – Claimants Practice
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri, 2003 J.D.
- Memphis State University, Memphis, Tennessee, 1984 BSEd
- Honors: Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Butler County Bar Association, 2004
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys - Member
- American Association for Justice - Member