Over 5 years of experience with personal injury cases.
Todd Richardson is a 2007 graduate of The University of Memphis School
of Law, magna cum laude, and joined Little, Schellhammer, Richardson &
Knowlan Law Offices, P.C. in August of 2007.
He was a finalist in the 2006 National Moot Court Competition, and winner
of the 2007 University of Memphis Mock Trial Competition. His Practice
is focused in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, products
liability, and employment discrimination.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee J.D.
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude University of Memphis,
- Memphis, Tennessee, 2004
- B.S. Major: Political Communication
Honors and Awards
- National Moot Court Competition – National Finalist, 2006
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys