You may be entitled to Social Security Disability benefits
If you have been denied your disability benefits, consult the professionals
with Little Schellhammer Richardson & Knowlan. Our team of experienced
lawyers can explain the types of benefits available and what the disability
Therese Schellhammer is dedicated to handling SSDI legal matters. We'll be with you each
step of the way, from your initial consultation to hearings or appeals.
Find out more in your FREE initial consultation:
- Eligibility requirements for a determination of disability
- Types of disability benefits available
- Strategies for obtaining medical treatment that document a disability,
even if you're uninsured
- Documentation of all the necessary disability criteria
- Options when your SSD benefits have stopped due to "medical improvement"
- Effects of working or receiving unemployment when applying for SSD
- Offsets that might affect disability benefits if you are receiving workers'
compensation or other assistance
- Guidance if your case was dismissed due to missing a scheduled hearing
or for late filing of your appeal
- Time constraints, deadlines, and the effect of delaying your application or appeal
- The meaning of your "Date Last Insured"
Make an appointment today at our Poplar Bluff office by calling 573-799-4325
or our Cape Girardeau office by calling 573-227-3545.